Tuesday 12 November 2013

Chapati with Mint Chutney (Ghee chutney)

I have a different way of having Mint sauce (Chutney) on flat bread (roti/phulkas) with clarified butter. Which we call in urdu as "Ghee Chutney".



I never used to have it; as I thought that it won't taste gud, But trust me it tastes just excellent. And when m not in mood of cooking, I have it with Chapati n butter! Uff yummy!!!


Make 2 chapati/phulkas/flat bread .



Put ghee/clarified butter all over chapati. Spread green mint sauce/chutney all over chapati, place one above another facing ghee side towards each other. Again heat chapatis from both sides & serve with tea..yummy!!


Bread & Buns, chutney, hari chutney, Green sauce, Sauces & Chutneys, dips, Butter
Mint Chutney


Bread & Buns, chutney, hari chutney, Green sauce, Sauces & Chutneys, dips, Butter, chapati

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanku for taking out time to comment :) Your comments are really valuable for me :)

Haffa Bexi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...